If you visit our website from a country of the EU or the European Economic Area, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable for the processing of your personal data.
1. Who we are and how you can contact us.
3. Which categories of personal data we process, from which sources we obtain data, for what purposes we process personal data and on what legal basis we do so.
4. To whom we transfer personal data.
5. How long we store personal information.
6. Which rights you have with regard to the data we process about you.
Controller & Scope
Scrapeulous.com offers its customers a variety of different products and services. For customers and users from the European Union or the European Economic Area (EEA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable when using our services.
Scrapeulous.com is a Controller in accordance with Article 4 Lit 7 GDPR, determining the purposes and means of the processing of personal data in the context of providing our services.
To make it easier for you to contact us, we have set up a single contact channel for all data protection requests: You can simply write us an email at email@example.com
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
From time to time, we may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- To third party service providers so that they may provide services, such as payment processing services or website maintenance and security services, to us.
- To third-party services as incident to the rendition of some features of the site and our services.
- To protect our site and our services, and our rights under our Terms of Service; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where we believe it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain.
- In connection with the sale, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization, or in the event of our bankruptcy or insolvency, in which case the information is transferred or assigned to a third party as one of our business assets.
- Where the information is public.
- To our insurers and to regulatory agencies and government enforcement agencies.
- To comply with a subpoena or warrant issued by, or an order made by, a court, person, or body that we believe in good faith to have authority to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules of any such court, person, or body relating to the production of records.
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule, or guideline requires the disclosure of Personal Information to third parties.
- To one or more persons who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health, or security of an identifiable person or group.
- Where we deem that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to collect monies owing to us.
With Whom We Share Your Personal Information
Transmission to external processors We only transfer data to external processors if we have an agreement with them that meets the legal requirements for data processing agreements. We only transfer personal data to if an appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed.
We use technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are subject to constant review. Data processing and data transmission are carried out with SSL method (Secure Socket Layer).
On Scrapeulous.com cookies and similar technologies (“cookies”) are used. Cookies are used to analyse the user habits of users in order to continuously improve Scrapeulous.com services. In addition, advertisements based on individual interests of the users and the user’s usage habits can be adjusted by means of cookies.
What Are Cookies? Cookies are text files that can be stored on the computer or smartphone of the visitor of a website, if allowed by the browser settings of the user. In these text files, information can be stored for further access by the website. Cookies contain information about websites visited by the user, which the browser saves while surfing the internet. If cookies are provided by the domain under which the website is being hosted, we speak of first-party cookies.
If cookies are being provided by a provider other than the controller of the website, we speak of third-party cookies. The third party, usually an advertiser, uses such cookies to keep track of a user’s visits on all pages displaying third party advertisements, including on the Scrapeulous.com pages.
Cookies allow the user to be recognized when visiting the website again, and can therefore be used for purposes such as to ensure that a user does not need to log in to a website again after logging in once. Furthermore, cookies are suitable for storing and transmitting information about the user’s surfing behaviour. Cookies are used to improve the quality of services, including the storage of user preferences, as well as to recommend content and search results, and to track user trends. As a result, the use of digital platforms can be evaluated and valuable knowledge about the needs of users can be gained. This information helps us to further improve the quality of our digital platforms. Cookies can be viewed and deleted individually (for more details, see the following chapters). In addition, users can also disable cookies globally via the browser by selecting the appropriate browser settings.
Which Cookies does Scrapeulous.com Use?
We use session cookies on our website. The legal basis for such processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 Lit. B) GDPR, in so far as these cookies are used to collect data to initiate or process contractual relationships. If the processing does not serve to initiate or process a contract, our legitimate interest lies in improving the functionality of our website. The legal basis is then Art. 6 Para. 1 Lit. F) GDPR. In most cases, "Session-Cookies", which only last for the duration of your browser session and are deleted when you close your browser, are used.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Adwords Tracking (remarketing)
Pleaes note that the listing of these cookies cannot be 100% complete for technical reasons.
Management & Deletion Of Cookies
If you wish to block first party cookies of Scrapeulous.com or any other third party cookies, we recommend you do so globally by using settings of you internet browser. Cookies can be rejected or deleted by appropriate browser settings. In this case, however, it is possible that not all functions of our website are fully usable.
By activating the IP anonymization, Google will shorten its IP address beforehand within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the European Economic Area Agreement. The IP anonymization process of Google Analytics sets the last octet for IPv4 user IP addresses and the last 80 bits for IPv6 addresses to zero. The Google-acquired IP address is therefore no longer traceable to a single address or user. The submitted anonymized IP address will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
The storage of cookies can be restricted or prevented by settings in the web browser. You can find out how this works and what problems this may entail in the section "Cookies".
Furthermore, you have the option of preventing the collection of data generated by the Google cookie and related to your use of the website, including your IP address. For this Google provides a browser plug-in, which you need to install in your browser software for this purpose: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout