How does it work?
We offer scraping large amounts of keywords for the Google Search Engine. Large means any number of keywords between 40 and 50000. Additionally, we support scraping the following search engines:
- Youtube - For YouTube, results include all videos and corresponding metadata on the first page for each keyword.
- Google Image Search - For image search, results include the link to the image result.
- Google News Search - For News search, results include link and publication date to the article.
For all search engines, the results include links, titles and descriptions of the results on the first result page for each keyword.
In a first step, you must upload a text file that contains your keywords that you want to be scraped. Each line must have exactly one keyword. For example, a valid keyword file would be this file of the hundred largest cities in the US.
Then in a second step, after you have created the Scrape Job and paid the amount, you can download the
scraping data as json or csv file. The complete scraping results in json and csv format
for the hundred largest cities in the US can be downloaded here. The search engine used was Google.
Testing for free!
You can test scraping up to 60 keywords. Just submit a scrape job with maximally 60 keywords and you can start scraping without paying for it. This allows you to see if scrapeulous can offer you the service you actually need.
What do we offer?
Scrapeulous.com allows you to scrape the Google Search Engine fast and efficient.
- Upload a keyword file and calculate the price for scraping the keywords in your file
- Make a payment when you are happy with the price and scraping settings
- Wait until your scraping project is done and download the results as json or csv files
Advanced scraping projects
If you have a special requirement for your scraping project, you can write us an email at our contact mail and ask us if we find a solution for your needs.